- If there are courses not on this list that you feel should count toward credit in Film and Visual Studies, do not hesitate to discuss them with the Director of Graduate Studies.
- Courses of interest may also be found at the Graduate School of Design.
- Harvard has cross-registration agreements with MIT and Brown. You may find interesting and relevant graduate courses there, especially in Comparative Media Studies, and Modern Culture and Media.
- For a list of undergraduate courses of interest see the undergraduate section of this website. 100-level courses are usually listed as for both undergraduate and graduate students. Many of these courses are available for graduate credit upgrades. For more information, contact the Director of Graduate Studies.
- Both Yale University and Columbia University have important graduate programs in film. GSAS students have the opportunity to study there, and at eight other universities, through the Exchange Scholar Program.